Verotel Members CLICK HERE
View membership types here
16 free views remaining today
Guest User   [Sign In]
50 cent News & Gossip
Page 2 of 4Previous Page    1  2  3  4      Next Page    Jump 10 pages forward

NOV
50 Cent plays with $500k in cash, posts photos on twitter: obnoxious, funny or dumb?
Added 13 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent plays with $500k in cash, posts photos on twitter: obnoxious, funny or dumb?
50 cent isn’t getting enough attention for impersonating his dog, dating what’s her drunk-face, and being a homophobe, so he tweeted some photos of himself playing with 1/2 a million in cash. He should have gone for something more interesting, like diamonds, but he definitely wouldn’t have had as much bang for his buck. Adriana Lima’s diamond bra was worth four times that amount and she has great boobs to draw our eyes to the gems. You know, 50 could have just converted that money to dimes and nickels and then waded in it naked. That would have taken more planning though. As is is, he probably went to the bank and withdrew the money just for this little photo op.

Here are 50s pics in order from oldest to newest, along with the captions he tweeted.

I’m eating good baby and I’m still hungry. Lol

A half a mill for lunch anyone ?lol

I’m designing a house now I have a good idea. Lol

Who said I don’t have a heart. Lol

This is the life baby I’m going to Vegas to gamble with floyd ill double this quick.

Holy shit bat man I think I’m rich. Lol

I don’t know what I’m going to do today but I’m going to have fun. Do you believe me?

50 is only proving that all the money in the world can’t stave off boredom for a narcissist. It also can’t buy creativity or skill in photography.

Story via Gossip Cop.

20-Oct-2020 :50 Cent says ?Vote for Trump?: ?I don?t care Trump doesn?t like black peo...
19-Feb-2019 :50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to ?shoot him on sight...
17-Feb-2016 :50 Cent?s lawyers compare creditors? repayment plan to slavery
14-Jul-2015 :50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: ?When you?re successful, you become a t...
13-Jul-2015 :50 Cent: I?m Bankrupt!
9-Jul-2013 :50 Cent Is a Good Dad
22-May-2012 :50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevato...
30-Dec-2011 :50 Cent Drops a Pair of New Music Videos: Watch Now!
23-Mar-2011 :50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
21-Dec-2010 :50 Cent: Burglary Victim
50 cent photos
50 cent news

OCT
Chelsea Handler & 50 Cent: Definitely an Item
Added 13 years agoSource: Celebrity Gossip
Chelsea Handler & 50 Cent: Definitely an Item
They were spotted flirting with each other while out in New Orleans over the weekend, and now it has been confirmed that Chelsea Handler and 50 cent are dating.

According to an inside source, the ?Chelsea Lately? hostess and the ?In Da Club? rapper are keeping things casual, but they?re definitely together.

The snitch told press, ?It?s been going on [for] awhile. It?s more of a hookup thing- whenever they are in the same town.?

A rep for 50 cent declined to comment, while Handler?s peeps stated, ?She saves all her comments for her own show.?

More Photos Here

50 cent photos
50 cent news

Chelsea Handler photos
Chelsea Handler news

MAY
50 Cent Looks Different
Added 13 years agoSource: Yeeeah
50 Cent Looks Different
50 cent dropped over fifty pounds for his upcoming role in some new movie I’ll never see and can’t be bothered to look up, so I’m just going to say it’s obviously a movie about the HIV epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa. Just look at him. He looks like he should be squatting over a goat carcass with a bone through his nose, explaining the “bad blood virgin cure” to the nine-year old he’s about to rape. They’ll call it “Somalia,” and the tag line will read, “Because 10,000 pirates can’t be wrong!” Fin.

20-Oct-2020 :50 Cent says ?Vote for Trump?: ?I don?t care Trump doesn?t like black peo...
19-Feb-2019 :50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to ?shoot him on sight...
14-Jul-2015 :50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: ?When you?re successful, you become a t...
22-May-2012 :50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevato...
23-Mar-2011 :50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
50 cent photos
50 cent news

MAY
50 Cent lost 54 pounds on a liquid diet to play a cancer patient
Added 13 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent lost 54 pounds on a liquid diet to play a cancer patient
Thanks to Dlisted and Jezebel, I now know what 50 cent would look like if he lost 50…pounds. According to Us Weekly, 50 cent lost 54 pounds to play the part of a football player-turned cancer patient in a film called Things Fall Apart. 50 cent not only stars - he wrote the damn thing too! Damn, 50. Can you believe this is what he looks like? That is one dramatic change - when Tom Hanks and Matt Damon lost weight for various film roles, they looked different, sure, but you could still tell it was them. 50 cent doesn?t even look like himself.

Lean times! Inspired by a pal who died of cancer, 50 cent penned and stars in Things Fall Apart, a flick about a football player stricken with the disease.

?I lost 54 pounds for it,? says the 6-foot rapper, 34, who dropped from 214 pounds to an astonishing 160 with a liquid diet and three-hour-a-day treadmill walks for nine weeks. ?I was starving.?

Now he?s back on tour and says, ?I?ve been eating, I?ll be back in shape in no time!?

[From Us Weekly, print edition via Jezebel]

An all liquid diet for nine weeks? My first thought: That can?t be healthy. My second thought: Gwyneth Paltrow is probably going to feature 50 cent as one of her cut-and-paste special GOOP reports so he can tell everyone how ?fabulous? it was doing only liquids. How much do you want to bet? Gwyneth will even refer to him as her ?dear friend, Mr. Fifty Cents.?

Photos courtesy of Dlisted.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

DEC
50 Cent Reunites With Vivica A. Fox For 'Do You Think About Me' Video
Added 14 years agoSource: MTV
50 Cent Reunites With Vivica A. Fox For 'Do You Think About Me' Video
Clip was inspired by the relationship drama in Martin Lawrence's 'A Thin Line Between Love and Hate.'By Shaheem Reid

50 cent

Photo: MTV News

Hey, if he can get on the same stage with his D-Block rivals, 50 cent can share the screen with former love interest Vivica A. Fox. The actress appears in 50's new video for "Do You Think About Me." In the clip, a distraught, crying Fox might literally blow up the spot if you mess with her emotions.

In the video, Fox walks in a restaurant and sees Fif with his new girl, actress Tamala Jones. Vivica's character goes into a tizzy, slashing tires, stabbing voodoo dolls of the G-Unit General and, at the end, bringing C-4 to his door. Throughout the video, we also see real photos of the two when they were together as a couple, including during the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

DEC
50 Cent Wants To Rap With Susan Boyle
Added 14 years agoSource: Feed Me Gossip
50 Cent Wants To Rap With Susan Boyle
How’s this for a collaboration? Famed gangsta rapper 50 cent wants to team up with the classically-trained singer and reality TV phenom Susan Boyle. In an interview with the Daily Mirror gossip site, 50 said, “Susan Boyle is hot right now… I got to get her on a track, for real.”He said he’s envisioning a bass-heavy dance track featuring a smooth sample of Boyle’s powerful pipes. The single would be “a hit” and “get everyone dancing,” the rapper says. He also wouldn’t mind taking her out on the town. “She’s cool. I’d love to take her clubbing, show her around my world. She’d have a great time.”While 50 seems fairly confident, no word yet from Boyle about whether she’d accept. As she told The Guardian, her dream has always been to become a professional singer like Elaine Paige who, unlike 50 cent, pursued musical theater and was not shot 9 times.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

NOV
50 Cent Ready To Battle Jay-Z: 'Let's Do It!'
50 Cent Ready To Battle Jay-Z: 'Let's Do It!'
Fitty responds to Jay's possible dig during American Music Awards.By Rahman Dukes

50 cent

50 cent certainly can't be accused of not speaking his mind.

Late Monday, the G-Unit general phoned in to DJ Green Lantern's Sirius Satellite radio show and discussed the lukewarm early sales for his latest LP, Before I Self Destruct — and Jay-Z's possible dig at him during Sunday night's American Music Awards. During his acceptance speech, Jay said, "Men lie, women lie — numbers don't," and then burst out laughing, which many perceived as a response toward 50's recent baiting of Hov.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

NOV
50 Cent Wraps Self Destruct Promo Tour With Help From Beanie Sigel
50 Cent Wraps <i>Self Destruct</i> Promo Tour With Help From Beanie Sigel
50 digs at Jay-Z again during short set at New York's Highline Ballroom.By Rahman Dukes

50 cent and Beanie Sigel perform on Monday night

NEW YORK — 50 cent has been on a high-octane promotional run for the past few weeks to support his latest effort Before I Self Destruct, and on Monday night, the hulking rapper ended his trek where it all began, on the streets of New York.

Flanked by his G-Unit family and hundreds of fans who waited outside in the cold to catch a glimpse of the entertainer, 50 cent made good on his promise to deliver a good show at Manhattan's Highline Ballroom for MySpace's The 50th Release show.

G-Unit's Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo were first up to bat, bouncing back and forth, exchanging raps as fans waited for the main event.

As he did on the previous night's American Music Awards performance with Eminem, 50 slyly made his entrance onto the stage to the sounds of yells and screams and launched right into his verse from "Crack a Bottle."

"It's bottle, after bottle/ The money ain't a thing when you party with me," 50 rapped as the crowd joined in. "It's what we into, it's simple/ We ball outta control like you wouldn't believe."

Clad in a black-and-tan leather vest, oatmeal Timberland boots and shiny jewelry, 50 went into some of his darkest rap tales.

"I done told you, boy, I'm a soldier boy/ I got no choice but to be a rider/ I approach you, boy, with the toaster boy/ Get to point-blank range and fire," Fif warned on the catchy song "G-Unit Rider, Part 2." 50 followed up the melodic track with more smash songs from his vault: "I Get Money," "What Up Gangsta" and "Crime Wave." The MC grinned from ear to ear, commanding the audience's attention with each lyric.

Next, 50 turned his attention to the many female patrons in the audience with the single "Baby by Me." The song's introduction excited one woman so much, she leaped a few feet from the adjacent V.I.P. area, just to get closer to the stage. Fif then launched into his new single, "Do You Think About Me," joined by guest crooner Governor.

Midway through the show, he turned things up a notch.

"Where my n---a at?" 50 shouted. As Jay-Z's "Do It Again" track sounded off, Beanie Sigel emerged from the bowels of the backstage area and dived head first into his verse off the record.

"You know how Mac come through on the club tip/ Everybody real deep on that thug sh--/ Cop Cris' spray the club on that thug sh--/ Cop frisks suits snub in the club quick," Beanie rapped.

Moments before his surprise appearance Beanie talked to MTV News about his newfound alliance with 50 cent.

"It means a lot," he said of joining 50 for his hometown performance. "I'm here. I'm in New York."

See 50 cent and Beanie Sigel Onstage

Sigel, with some assistance from 50 cent, has fired a number of pot shots at onetime mentor Jay-Z. But through it all, Beanie says that his music will remain pure. "I'mma continue to do my thing," he said. "And I'mma be in this music business, putting out good music, quality music. And I'mma stay grounded in relation with me and the people who I represent and speak for. The people in the streets who's doing they thing. That's what I'm here to do, and I'mma always do that.

Beans and 50 performed the Jay-Z dis record "I Go Off" for the first time on a public platform.

"I'll give you something to talk about/ Come 'round me frontin' I'll air you out, I go off," 50 rapped.

Following the brief set, 50 got back to reminding the crowd why he's still a force to be reckoned with, sprinting through more hits from his endless catalog, old and new, including "P.I.M.P.," "Just a Little Bit," "Magic Stick" and the open letter to ousted G-Unit members Young Buck and Game, "So Disrespectful."

Shortly before closing out his performance, in true bad-boy fashion, 50 joked on members of the New York Police Department, who were also in attendance.

"Every time I come to New York, you see the police right next to you," 50 said, pointing to the various plain-clothes cops in the crowd. "You gotta watch them. It's the hip-hop police. They make like I'm a terrorist or some sh--. I ain't do nothing to nobody. But you gotta watch them, 'cause they're watching you."

50 cent photos
50 cent news

NOV
Eminem And 50 Cent Deliver Knockouts At American Music Awards
Eminem And 50 Cent Deliver Knockouts At American Music Awards
The two hip-hop heavyweights share the AMA stage.By James Montgomery

Eminem performs at the American Music Awards on Sunday

Photo: ABC/ Dick Clark Productions

Emimen strode out onto the American Music Awards' stage on Sunday night (November 22), looking very much like a prizefighter ready to deliver a knockout.

"In this corner, weighing 175 pounds, with a record of 17 rapes, 400 assaults and four murders," Em shouted, channeling his inner Michael Buffer, "The most diabolical human in the world ... Slim Shady."

50 cent photos
50 cent news

Eminem photos
Eminem news

NOV
50 Cent Sees Himself Settling Down With A Family 'At The Right Time'
50 Cent Sees Himself Settling Down With A Family 'At The Right Time'
But for now, he's a certified bachelor, chatting with MTV News about Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry and Megan Fox.By Shaheem Reid, with reporting by Tim Kash

50 cent

50 cent gets very domesticated in his video for "Baby by Me." He has a wife (played by Kelly Rowland) and the three kids (triplet boys), and he flips burgers on the grill after a hard day at work.

Fif said the role wasn't too much of a stretch.

"I would actually yell at Kelly," Fif laughed. "I'd be like, 'You don't do nothing right. I told you to have one baby and you had three! You don't do nothing right!' "

Getting more serious, 50 said he seriously thinks about settling down.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

Page 2 of 4Previous Page    1  2  3  4      Next Page    Jump 10 pages forward

Photos Online
+ 4.737 past week
Users Online
Birthdays Today
Erin Andrews (46)
Leni Klum (20)
We Salute
Rihanna

Photos of Rihanna will not count in your daily view limit, if you are a registered member

Tribute ends in
5 days

Home | Sign Up | Privacy Statement | Suggest new Gallery | Contact BestEyeCandy.com