60 free views remaining today
Guest User   [Sign In]
50 cent News & Gossip
Page 1 of 41  2  3  4      Next Page    Jump 10 pages forward

OCT
50 Cent says 'Vote for Trump?: 'I don't care Trump doesn't like black people'
Added 3 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent says 'Vote for Trump?: 'I don't care Trump doesn't like black people'
Between Ice Cube, Chris Rock and now 50 cent, I?m not putting a lot of faith in Black (celebrity) men during this election cycle. Ice Cube is being conned by some of the worst MAGA propaganda out there. Chris Rock would fail a very basic civics test about how the American government works. And now 50 cent is encouraging people to vote for Donald Trump because of? taxes. Jesus. 50 cent posted this social media yesterday:

?WHAT THE F*CK! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT, ?????F*CK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. ?????I don?t care Trump doesn?t like black people 62% are you out of ya fucking mind. ? pic.twitter.com/uZu02k2Dlz

50cent (@50cent) October 19, 2020

19-Feb-2019 :50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to ?shoot him on sight...
17-Feb-2016 :50 Cent?s lawyers compare creditors? repayment plan to slavery
14-Jul-2015 :50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: ?When you?re successful, you become a t...
13-Jul-2015 :50 Cent: I?m Bankrupt!
9-Jul-2013 :50 Cent Is a Good Dad
22-May-2012 :50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevato...
30-Dec-2011 :50 Cent Drops a Pair of New Music Videos: Watch Now!
23-Mar-2011 :50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
21-Dec-2010 :50 Cent: Burglary Victim
4-Nov-2010 :50 Cent plays with $500k in cash, posts photos on twitter: obnoxious, fun...
50 cent photos
50 cent news

FEB
50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to 'shoot him on sight' last year
Added 5 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to 'shoot him on sight' last year
This is a really screwed up story about 50 cent, and I feel like it partially dovetails with some of the conversations we?ve had, as a society, about Jussie Smollett. Despite cries from the right-wing, no one needs to ?apologize? for believing someone who says they?re a victim, even if it eventually turns out that the ?victim? is lying. And despite cries from the right-wing, I still believe that we need to treat some or many police officers, detectives and entire police forces with a healthy amount of skepticism too. And this 50 cent situation is just one reason why we don?t have to believe that ALL cops are amazing people who only have the public safety in mind.

A Brooklyn precinct commander is being investigated by the NYPD for allegedly threatening the celebrity?s life ? telling his officers at a roll call to ?shoot him on sight,? the Daily News has learned. Deputy Inspector Emanuel Gonzalez, the commanding officer of the 72nd Precinct in Sunset Park, allegedly made the threat last June 7, when the actor and ?In Da Club? rapper was expected to attend an NYPD sanctioned boxing match in the Bronx.

During a roll call inside the 72nd Precinct stationhouse, Gonzalez told his officers if they saw 50 cent at the boxing match, known as a smoker, they should ?shoot him on sight,? a source with knowledge of the case said.

?The inspector just said that at roll call,? the source said. ?I?m like WTF.? No one recorded the incident, and Gonzalez tried to pass off the bizarre order as a joke. But the matter made its way to police headquarters, which launched a probe.

?The incident is under internal review,? a department spokesman said. A source said the Internal Affairs Bureau?s Group 1 ? which handles police corruption cases for captains and above ? is investigating. Gonzalez, who will be celebrating his 30th anniversary with the department later this year, remains on active duty, officials said.

A rep for 50 cent said the Grammy winner had just heard about Gonzalez?s ?shoot on sight? comment.

?Mr. Jackson takes this threat very seriously and is consulting with his legal counsel regarding his options going forward,? the rep said. ?He is concerned that he was not previously advised of this threat by the NYPD and even more concerned that Gonzalez continues to carry a badge and a gun.?

[From The NY Daily News]

There?s more background information in the NYDN article about how Gonzalez and 50 cent were already sort of in each other orbits, because Gonzalez had been accused of trying to shake down the proprietors of one of 50?s favorite clubs, and 50 used his social media to shine a light on the issue, and his followers issued some threats to Gonzalez (and 50 later took down the post). Basically, the whole thing would have boiled down to a dude-beef, except one of the dudes is a high-ranking, gun-toting cop who is likely corrupt as hell, and in a position to ?command? his men to shoot people on sight.

Photos courtesy of WENN.

20-Oct-2020 :50 Cent says ?Vote for Trump?: ?I don?t care Trump doesn?t like black peo...
14-Jul-2015 :50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: ?When you?re successful, you become a t...
22-May-2012 :50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevato...
23-Mar-2011 :50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
4-Nov-2010 :50 Cent plays with $500k in cash, posts photos on twitter: obnoxious, fun...
50 cent photos
50 cent news

FEB
50 Cent's lawyers compare creditors' repayment plan to slavery
Added 8 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent's lawyers compare creditors' repayment plan to slavery
50 cent has a lot of financial problems, and he often gets in public beefs with people. Some of his financial problems are the result of his personal conflicts. He was ordered to pay $5 million to Lastonia Leviston (Rick Ross’s ex girlfriend) after he posted a sex tape of Leviston and another man. (This was 50?s attempt to get back at Ross, they’ve been feuding for years.) He was also ordered to pay $17.2 million to a former business partner for stealing the design to his “Sleek by 50? headphones. So 50 filed for bankruptcy last July, citing equal debts and assets, and likely using bankruptcy as a tool to avoid paying these massive judgments against him. Plus he has a huge mansion and lot of luxury cars and made some bad investments that lost money during the recession.

The creditors in 50?s bankruptcy case are asking for him to pay back some of what he owes. Apparently this involves garnishing his wages to some extent, but 50?s legal team calls the plan a violation of the 13th amendment and has issued a response comparing it to slavery, basically:

50 cent is lashing out at some of the creditors in his bankruptcy case, telling the judge they are trying to set the clock more than 150 years and gunning to make him their slave.

Three of 50?s biggest creditors — Sleek Audio, SunTrust Bank and Lastonia Leviston — have come up with a payback plan and are asking the judge’s approval.

50 has just responded, claiming the plan violates the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution which bans slavery and involuntary servitude. He says the plan would create “a near-indefinite period of involuntary indentured servitude” where he has to work solely for the creditors’ benefit.

He goes on to say, “The plan conditions [50's] access to food and shelter on the whims of the trustee, who answers only to the [creditors].”

He claims it amounts to “compulsive labor” which he says is unconstitutional.

50 owes his creditors more than 30 mil.

[From TMZ]

I can’t really pin this latest filing on 50 because it’s likely some kind of legal maneuver that his lawyers came up with and I have no idea if it’s valid. It’s sounds idiotic to me, but I’m not a lawyer. From what I know of the legal system, they often throw a lot of things to the wall to see what sticks.

As for 50 declaring bankruptcy, here are photos of him playing with $500,000 in cash. He posted these to Twitter in 2012 and yet now he’s somehow too broke to pay back his loans or give that woman the settlement he owes her for grossly violating her privacy. I suppose downsizing his lifestyle would somehow violate eminent domain. (I’m not a Constitutional scholar, I can’t judge if that joke works.)

Check out his gold chain and Jesus medallion. Making him sell that would go against the first amendment.

Embed from Getty Images

photo credit: FameFlynet

20-Oct-2020 :50 Cent says ?Vote for Trump?: ?I don?t care Trump doesn?t like black peo...
19-Feb-2019 :50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to ?shoot him on sight...
50 cent photos
50 cent news

JUL
50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: 'When you?re successful, you become a target'
Added 8 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: 'When you?re successful, you become a target'
Yesterday, TMZ reported that Curtis “50 cent” Jackson filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. 50 filed three days after a jury ordered him to pay $5 million for leaking an adult film featuring Lavonia Leviston. The jury determined that 50 intentionally leaked the tape to embarrass her partner, rapper Rick Ross. The jury still hadn’t ruled on punitive damages, which would be based upon 50?s proof of income. So he filed for bankruptcy, of course. His estimated assets run between $10 and $50 million, but 50 is said to be in great debt. He recently lost another court case (involving theft of headphone design) for $17.2 million. TMZ (per Forbes) says 50 was worth $155 million earlier this year.

It’s hard to feel sorry for 50 cent, whose rap lyrics are mainly about how rich he is was. Mashable put together an extensive list of lyrics like, “I’m stanky rich / I’ma die tryna spend this sh*t.” 50 also had a habit of flaunting huge wads of money, such as the time he posted photos of himself playing with $500K in cash. He also tweets photos like this, which looks like the Kirk Cameron birthday-party equivalent of a foot massage:

Getting my foot messaged and the dentist. Don't hate its to late I'm RICH .lol pic.twitter.com/fmvbxylFuG

— 50cent (@50cent) July 3, 2013

50 cent photos
50 cent news

JUL
50 Cent: I?m Bankrupt!
Added 8 years agoSource: Celebrity Gossip
50 Cent: I?m Bankrupt!
He?s scored a slew of top-selling albums and subsequent concert tours, but 50 cent says he?s actually in pretty bad financial shape.

Last week, a judge ordered the ?In Da Club? rapper (real name Curtis Jackson) to pay Rick Ross? babymama Lavonia Leviston a whopping $5 million for distributing her sex tape and a few days later Fiddy filed for bankruptcy.

As it turns out, 50 is worth between $10 million and $50 million, but he says his assets just barely cover his liabilities, including a $17.2 million copyright lawsuit he lost regarding a headphone design. Furthermore, his SMS Promotions boxing company recently filed for bankruptcy.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

JUL
50 Cent Is a Good Dad
Added 10 years agoSource: The Blemish
50 Cent Is a Good Dad
In 2007, Alec Baldwin claimed Father of the Decade after he was heard berating his then 11-year-old daughter in a voicemail. Phrases like “rotten pig” and “rude, thoughtless little pig” were used and he even threatened to straighten her out.

Being 2013, it’s about time someone challenged Alec’s title. That man is none other than 50 cent. Radar managed to get their hands on screenshots of a long text exchange between 50 cent and his 16-year-old son Marquise from a few months back. This was before he allegedly abused his ex-wife Shaniqua Tompkins. I’ve pasted the transcript below so you don’t have to mess with Radar’s ridiculous “paywall.”

The entire thing started when Marquis didn’t answer the door for 50 cent. In the conversation, lasting about an hour, 50 cent disowns his son and calls his baby mamma a “d*ck sucking b*tch.” You know, real fatherly type stuff.

50 cent: Hey I?m outside the house at the front door.

50 cent: I came to the front door then lights went off. What?s up?

Marquise: U lying u outside?

Marquise: Lol.

Marquise: Lol u fronting.

50 cent: I saw you looking out the window good luck in life. Your gonna need it.

Marquise: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u going to see me when I?m in the basement lmao

50 cent: F*ck you

50 cent: You are your mother child

Marquise: Lol why would u lie about that lol

50 cent: I need a blood test cause that d*ck sucking b*tch you call mom was f*cking the hole time

50 cent: I don?t think your funny at all. I drove out here for nothing.

Marquise: Pops ur trippen now, why u won?t been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying bc u didt even call me too go outside

50 cent: Are you f*cking crazy I don?t have time to play boy. I told you I would come see you. I came motherf*cker start turning lights out and looking threw the blinds.

50 cent: Are you f*cking stupid. You had me drive over there why do you think I needed a address sh*t head. I saw the lights go out then some one playing in the blinds and there no party going on. F*ck you to

50 cent: You your mother and your sister f*ck all of yal.

Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset

Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son

50 cent: What the f*ck are you taking about I?m not f*cking with you after this I leave Atlanta in the morning.

Marquise: So come thru then

50 cent: F*ck you

Marquise: No need for all that

50 cent: You are bigger enough to know better so f*ck you stop texting me

Marquise: Ight

50 cent: Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don?t text me ever again.

Marquise: U keep texting me lol

50 cent: It?s cool I will never go out of my way again. You disrespectful little mother f*cker.

Marquise: Lol u never do I don?t know not that doesn?t even call there son for his birthday

Marquise: Or get him a gift for his b-day or for Christmas.

50 cent: You are your mothers son. I don?t have a son anymore.

50 cent: F*ck you all you want is a gift. Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.

50 cent: Delete my number.

50 cent: You never call what the f*ck I?m suppose to call you to give you something sorry

Marquise: Welp if u feel that way, I don?t about no gift it?s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain?t everything

Marquise: I?m tired of calling u, why don?t call me and please can?t wait to hear this excuse

50 cent: Good luck with you life man. I tried to come talk to you. You din?t have to have me come all the way out there if you don?t to see me you little ass hole.

50 cent: I don?t have to make a excuse for anything. I?m a grown ass man boy. You talking about money ain?t everything. Your right but when you don?t have any your gonna understand why I work so hard. I?m done texting you delete my number.

Marquise: Thank u, and u know dang well u ain?t come out here too see, but if that?s what u want to stick then I?m sorry, and I know why u work hard, ok, god bless

50 cent: Are you f*cking stupid.

Aw, guys. I think they’re bonding. But, wait. Grain of salt time. 50 cent says this wasn’t his son and that it was actually Shaniqua pretending to be his son. He tweeted after this came out, “That was his mother texting me as him.she sold that to a web site.she hate me for Winning, it’s hard to replace me.”

This is a classic case of he said/she said or, as 50 cent would put it, “dick sucking b*tch said.”

The post 50 cent Is a Good Dad appeared first on The Blemish.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

MAY
50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevators
Added 11 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevators
I can?t really say that Jay-Z?s thoughts on gay marriage were the most concise endorsement of the human rights agenda, but Jay – to his credit – got the ball rolling, and now more and more black entertainers are coming out in support of gay marriage. In the Jay-Z story, I gave my reasons for why I thought it was important for black entertainers and prominent, respected African-Americans to speak out in favor of gay rights – go here to read it. So, 50 cent has now joined the fray. And surprisingly enough, he comes out in support of gay marriage, saying in part:

?I?m cool. I would like people to actually be happy. Technically I don?t see where it fits into any religion. The Bible that they would read to marry you, it doesn?t have anything in it that says same-sex. If it does, then I would like someone to point out that interpretation. I?ve encouraged same-sex activities. I?ve engaged in fetish areas a couple times. I?m for it. I?m wondering if I?m bad for promoting it when the president says it?s fine.?

?I think everyone should be happy. I think a fool is going to go against same sex marriage at this point? Look how long it took him [Obama] to say he was for same sex marriages. You understand? I?m up for it. If everyone else is for it, then hey, to each his own. I don?t have personal feelings towards it because I?m not involved in that lifestyle. I want people to be happy. It makes for everything to be better.?

[Via Pink News & Vibe]

But of course, 50 giveth and 50 taketh away. In the same interview, 50 cent claimed: ?We need organisations for straight men. We do. We need organisations for straight men in the case you?ve been on the elevator and somebody decides they want to grab your little buns. Times are changing. Those organizations are set up for at one point they were being attacked for those choices. Now its completely different. Obviously [homosexuality] is more socially accepted.? *insert John Travolta joke*

Of course, 50 cent has a long history of homophobic comments, some of which kind of border on hate speech and the promotion of anti-gay violence. GLAAD issued a fatwa against him back in 2010, that?s how bad it got. So? is this a whole new 50 cent? Is he just finding out that gay rights are trendy now? Or did he just have a gradual change of heart? I don?t even know. Eh.

Photos courtesy of WENN, 50 cent?s Twitter.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

DEC
50 Cent Drops a Pair of New Music Videos: Watch Now!
Added 12 years agoSource: Celebrity Gossip
50 Cent Drops a Pair of New Music Videos: Watch Now!
Ending out the year with a pair of new music videos, ?50 cent? is large and in charge heading into 2012.

The ?In Da Club? rapper released ?Put Your Hands Up? and ?Nah Nah Nah? earlier this week to give his fans some belated Christmas presents.

As for his New Year?s resolutions, Fiddy told press he?s all about taking his whole game to the next level while keeping a close eye on his crew.

"Ah man, so many. So many new things to work on myself. I just got to be conscious, more conscious of myself. And try and be a better judge of character with others."

50 cent photos
50 cent news

MAR
50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
Added 13 years agoSource: CeleBitchy
50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
Last year, Chelsea Handler and 50 cent began ?dating?. No one really knew if they were actually dating or if they were just doing some kind of mutual stunt queen thing. They posed for Twit-pics together, and even got a pap?d a few times. The romance, real or fake, was short-lived however. I know, shocking. Who would have thought that a racist drunk and an A-list rapper wouldn?t be able to work in the long run?

So Chelsea and 50 split up or whatever, and almost immediately Chelsea began ?dating? Andre Balazs. I actually think Chelsea really likes Andre, and she?s reportedly been very possessive of him when they?re out at parties. But Chelsea couldn?t just let the 50 cent ?breakup? go, and Us Weekly had a suspiciously Chelsea-friendly article about how Chelsea had left 50 ?heartbroken? after their split.

Now 50 cent covers the new issue of Vibe, and he sets the record straight about Chelsea. Part of it is a compliment? part of it is not.

“Chelsea is confident. I think confidence is the sexiest thing about a person. She’s the kind of person that if you’re blessed with the opportunity to hang out with her, you’ll enjoy it. I’m not sure you’ll look at her and actually want to jump over the table and f-ck her, but you might. You would leave after talking with her feeling that she is a cool person.”

[From Vibe]

?I’m not sure you’ll look at her and actually want to jump over the table and f-ck her, but you might.? So? 50 cent is saying Chelsea is a fun person to get wasted and coked up with, but that she?s the opposite of sexy? Sounds about right.

Photos courtesy of WENN & Twit-pic.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

DEC
50 Cent: Burglary Victim
Added 13 years agoSource: Celebrity Gossip
50 Cent: Burglary Victim
Continuing the recent trend of celebrity burglaries, 50 cent?s massive mansion was broken into earlier today (December 21).

According to TMZ, the 52-room Connecticut home was targeted by two men, and one of them was found drinking wine in a closet.

Fiddy?s security guards called the cops around 6am after noticing a suspicious car in the driveway, and the police quickly found the first burglar.

However the second one had snatched a bottle of vino from 50?s cellar and was chugging it from the confines of a closet. They?re both in custody on a $50,000 bond.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

Page 1 of 41  2  3  4      Next Page    Jump 10 pages forward

Photos Online
+ 6.419 past week
Users Online
Birthdays Today
Renee Zellweger (55)
We Salute
Kylie Jenner

Photos of Kylie Jenner will not count in your daily view limit, if you are a registered member

Tribute ends in
7 days

Home | Sign Up | Privacy Statement | Suggest new Gallery | Contact BestEyeCandy.com