21 free views remaining today
Guest User   [Sign In]
50 cent News & Gossip
Page 4 of 4Jump 10 pages backwards    Previous Page    1  2  3  4  

JUN
50 Cent Is Releasing A Fragrance
Added 14 years agoSource: Feed Me Gossip
50 Cent Is Releasing A Fragrance
50 cent is teaming up with Lighthouse Beauty - which is made up of celebrity managers at Brand Asset Management, the stars they represent and developers of perfumes - to release the men?s cologne, which will be called Power by 50 cent.Chief executive officer of Brand Asset Group Chris Lighty confirmed: “The typical musician or actor might not know much about developing a fragrance or a skin care line, but he definitely wants to capitalise on his brand potential.”The fragrance will launch in US department store Macy?s later this year.

20-Oct-2020 :50 Cent says ?Vote for Trump?: ?I don?t care Trump doesn?t like black peo...
19-Feb-2019 :50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to ?shoot him on sight...
17-Feb-2016 :50 Cent?s lawyers compare creditors? repayment plan to slavery
14-Jul-2015 :50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: ?When you?re successful, you become a t...
13-Jul-2015 :50 Cent: I?m Bankrupt!
9-Jul-2013 :50 Cent Is a Good Dad
22-May-2012 :50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevato...
30-Dec-2011 :50 Cent Drops a Pair of New Music Videos: Watch Now!
23-Mar-2011 :50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
21-Dec-2010 :50 Cent: Burglary Victim
50 cent photos
50 cent news

MAY
50 Cent's Long Island House Fire Case Still Open
Added 15 years agoSource: MTV
50 Cent's Long Island House Fire Case Still Open
Police dispute report on ThisIs50.com that the rapper has been cleared of involvement.By Gil Kaufman

50 cent

Photo: Ray Tamarra/ Getty Images

A post on 50 cent's Web site claims that the rapper (born Curtis Jackson) has been cleared of any involvement in a suspicious fire that destroyed his Long Island home last May. But the police are telling a different story.

"The police department and insurance investigators ruled that there is absolutely no proof or evidence suggesting that Curtis Jackson or any affiliated parties were involved," the post on ThisIs50.com reads. "Curtis Jackson has just been cleared of all the accusations. The investigation will continue until the guilty party is found."

Detective Lieutenant James Rooney, the commanding office of the arson squad for the Suffolk County Police Department said he had read the post but would not confirm its claims. "The investigation is still ongoing," Rooney said. "I don't know where they got that information, but our case is still open and ongoing."

The $1.4 million Dix Hills home, which had been occupied by 50's ex, Shaniqua Tompkins and the couple's 11-year-old son, Marquise, was consumed by a fire that officials dubbed "highly suspicious." Tompkins alleged at the time that her ex was behind the blaze and that he had threatened her life just days before the incident.

The rapper vehemently denied the accusations and filed a $20 million defamation suit against Tompkins in Connecticut in June. Both Tompkins and her son were sent to a hospital for smoke inhalation as a result of the fire. 50 was on a movie set in Louisiana at the time of the fire and reportedly cooperated with investigators when questioned in the matter.

In the months leading up the fire, 50 had been trying to evict Tompkins from the property, and the two have been embroiled in a custody battle in family court for much of the past year. In September, a judge gave 50 visitation rights with his son on alternate weekends, but instituted an order of protection for Tompkins, prohibiting 50 from having contact with her and requiring couple to hand off their son at a police station.

20-Oct-2020 :50 Cent says ?Vote for Trump?: ?I don?t care Trump doesn?t like black peo...
19-Feb-2019 :50 Cent just learned that a NYPD cop told officers to ?shoot him on sight...
14-Jul-2015 :50 Cent on filing for bankruptcy: ?When you?re successful, you become a t...
22-May-2012 :50 Cent has thoughts about gay marriage, gay dudes groping him in elevato...
23-Mar-2011 :50 Cent says Chelsea Handler is confident, cool and not all that sexy
50 cent photos
50 cent news

MAY
50 Cent, Dr. Dre Revamp Before I Self Destruct
Added 15 years agoSource: MTV
50 Cent, Dr. Dre Revamp <i>Before I Self Destruct</i>
G-Unit leader shelves most of his existing music in favor of the Doc's fresh beats.By Shaheem Reid, with additional reporting by Tim Kash

50 cent

Photo: MTV News

NEW YORK — OK, now the lane is clear for

50 cent to do his thing.

Fif has delayed his Before I Self Destruct LP a few times over the past year, but now, with Eminem's Relapse project in the can, G-Unit's human epicenter has been able to get more of Dr. Dre's attention and beats.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

FEB
50 Cent Lawsuit Dismissed
Added 15 years agoSource: Celebrity Gossip
50 Cent Lawsuit Dismissed
It looks like 50 cent won’t have to go to court anytime soon, as a New York judge has thrown out a $50 million lawsuit filed by his ex-girlfriend.

Shaniqua Tompkins, with whom 50 shares an 11-year-old son, had claimed the rapper promised to take care of her for life.

50 cent photos
50 cent news

Page 4 of 4Jump 10 pages backwards    Previous Page    1  2  3  4  

Photos Online
+ 4.737 past week
Users Online
Birthdays Today
Erin Andrews (46)
Leni Klum (20)
We Salute
Rihanna

Photos of Rihanna will not count in your daily view limit, if you are a registered member

Tribute ends in
5 days

Home | Sign Up | Privacy Statement | Suggest new Gallery | Contact BestEyeCandy.com